This book, entitled “The Key to Metal Bumping,” (3rd Edition) is an excellent instruction manual that provides authoritative reference for techniques and methods for all phases of body and fender work.
It is 126 pages and covers most approaches to body repair problems.
Visual assistance is rendered by more than 100 illustrations.
It includes explanations of many time-saving short-cut methods to make the job easier and better.
Among other features is a glossary of terms used in the trade.
1. What is a Damaged Panel?
2. Methods of Repair
4. Making the Analysis 5. Origin of Body and Fender Repair Tools
7. Metal-Bumping Procedure
8. Metal-Finishing Tools and How to Use Them
9. Metal-Finishing Procedure
11. Frame-Straightening and Panel Repair
13. Torch Soldering
15. A Chapter for Beginners
16.Hints, Short Cuts, Time Saving Tricks
17. Body and Fender Repair Tools
Martin Tools - The Key to Metal Bumping
- Brand: Martin Tools USA
- Product Code: BFB
- Availability: Due February 2020
- Includes GST