The Eastwood 4 inch Metal Bender is a compact but strong metal bender that is capable of completing precise bends up to 3/16th inch thick steel at full width and 90 degrees.
- Powerful 2-1/2 tons of pressing force
- Create up to 90 degree bends
- Bends mild steel and aluminum up to 3/8" thick and 4" wide
Simply mount the bend on a work surface and start bending your desired material. No need for a full size hydraulic press that takes up a large amount of space in your shop. Save space and time when bending suspension brackets or seat mounts for your project.
• Minimum Bend Radius: 1/4” (6.35mm)
NOTE: For mild steel only. High carbon steel and stainless steel allowable thickness will be less while aluminum thickness will be higher.
• Maximum Bend Angle: 90°
• Average Maximum Expected Material Bending Capability.
NOTE: Material thicknesses shown are for mild steel only. High carbon steel and stainless steel thickness will be less while aluminum thickness will be higher.
- 3/4” wide, max. = 3/8” thick (10mm)
- 2” wide, max. = 1/4” thick (6mm)
- 4” wide, max. = 3/16” thick (4.76mm)
Eastwood 4 in Metal Bender
- Brand: Eastwood
- Product Code: 20521
- Availability: More Stock Soon!