The Eastwood 200 Amp Digital TIG welder has all the features of a professional machine but at a fraction of the price.
- Manual Arc (Stick) – DC Positive/Negative with Hot Start and Arc Force control to prevent rod stick and superior arc control.
- DC TIG – Weld Steel and Stainless Steel
- DC TIG/Pulse – Minimize warpage and prevent blow through on thin Steel and Stainless Steel - SEE VIDEO
- AC TIG – Weld Aluminum with ease
- AC TIG/Pulse - Minimize warpage and prevent blow through on thin Aluminum - SEE VIDEO
- AC TIG/MIX – Achieve greater penetration on thick material, while having a more stable arc profile for thinner metals.
- TIG/Spot – Precisely time welds for repeatable production
- 2T/4T – 2 touch and 4 touch finger control used for amperage control without a foot pedal - SEE VIDEO
- AC Frequency Control – Fine tune the arc cone width for precise aluminum welding.
- Programable settings – 5 Factory Presets and 15 customizable preset to quickly change between your favorite settings.
- Flex Head 17 Torch – Adjust your torch head to the perfect torch angle in hard to reach places.
- Gas Flow Meter – Precise gas flow adjustment
- Rocker Style Foot Pedal – Infinite amperage adjustment without leg fatigue
- Square Wave IGBT Inverter – Power source enables welding of materials from Aluminum to Steel
This machine features AC and DC TIG welding, Pulse, 2T/4T, AC Frequency Control, Spot Timer, and ARC (Stick) welding. The welder comes with a Flex Head 17 torch, Gas Flow Meter, Rocker Style Foot Pedal, Gas Hose and all consumables needed to get started.
(1) Eastwood TIG 200 DIGITAL Welder
(1) Shielding Gas Regulator
(1) Shielding Gas Hose, 4.6’ [1.4m]
(1) Ground Cable with Clamp, 10’ [3m]
(1) Flexible TIG Torch (WP17F) with 14’ [4.2m] cable.
(1) Foot Pedal
(1) #6 Gas Nozzle (3/8”)
(1) #5 Gas Nozzle (5/16”)
(1) Long Back Cap
(1) Short Back Cap
(1) 3/32” Collet Body
(1) 1/16” Collet Body
(1) 3/32” Collet
(1) 1/16” Collet
(1) 3/32” Gray Tungsten
(1) 1/16” Gray Tungsten
(1) Eastwood Instruction Manual
- Input Voltage: 240V (+/-10%) / 1 / 50/60 HZ
- Output Amperage: 10-200 Amps
- Welding Capacity: 1/4"-thick on 220VAC
- Duty Cycle: 25% at 200 Amps
- AC Balance: 10-50%
- AC Frequency: 30-200 ( I1≤100 ), 30-100 ( I1>100 )
- Spot Timer: (0.01-5 sec)
- Pulse Frequency: (0.1-800 Hz)
- Pulse Ratio: 10-90%
- Torch Control: 2T/4T
- Slope up time: 0 – 10s
- Slope Down Time: 0 – 10s
- Base Current: 10 – 90 Amp
- Peak Current: 10 – 200 Amp
- Pre Flow Time: 0 – 10 sec
- Post Flow Time: 0 – 30 sec
The rated Duty cycle refers to the amount of welding that can be done within an amount of time. The Eastwood TIG 200 Digital has a duty cycle of 25% at 200 Amps. It is easiest to look at your welding time in blocks of 10 Minutes and the Duty Cycle being a percentage of that 10 Minutes. If welding at 200 Amps with a 25% Duty Cycle, within a 10 Minute block of time you can weld for 2 Minutes, 30 Seconds with 7 Minutes, 30 seconds of cooling for the Welder. If the Duty Cycle is exceeded, the Welder will automatically shut off, however the fan will continue running to cool the internal components. When a safe temperature has been reached, the Welder will automatically switch the Welder output back on. To increase the duty cycle you can turn down the Amperage Output control.
Eastwood TIG 200 Digital AC/DC Welder
- Brand: Eastwood
- Product Code: 20589
- Availability: More Stock Soon!
- Includes GST