You can keep ElastiWrap™ on indefinitely or if you’re tired of the color, just peel it off and spray on a different color. That’s right, peel it off. It doesn’t harm the painted or bare surface underneath. In fact, it protects surfaces from UV damage, scratches and corrosion. Spray the high-build rubber coating on an unfinished surface to protect it until it’s ready to paint. Spray it directly on glossy clear coats, paint, unfinished metal and other surfaces for color and protection. The uses are endless for ElastiWrap™.
- ElastiWrap™ is high-build and requires fewer coats than similar products
- Also available in gallons, quarts
- High temp resistant up to 350 degrees F
- Applies easily with HVLP sprayer, Turbine, roller or brush
- Scratch and abrasion resistant
- Easy to touch up
- Removes easily
- Intermix Compatibly System – mix colors to create your own shade
- UV resistant exceeded 500 hours of QUV testing (ASTM D4587)
ElastiWrap™ is a unique strippable rubberized coating that can be easily applied over most substrates and can remain in place indefinitely or be removed by simply peeling it off. ElastiWrap’s high build formula requires fewer coats and removes easier than similar products. It’s easy to apply; use a, brush, electric turbine sprayer, HVLP paint gun, or dip. Not only is ElastiWrap corrosion resistant, it’s UV, scratch and abrasion resistant too, and stable in extreme temperatures up to 350 degrees. Furthermore, ElastiWrap has its own intermix system, by mixing ElastiWrap primary colors you can create your own shade.
IMPORTANT: Surface must be glossy and waxed to ensure easy removal of coating. See product Information sheet for specific set up and application.
ElastiWrap™ White Lightning Aerosol
- Brand: Eastwood
- Product Code: 15118
- Availability: In Stock
- Includes GST