A must-have tool for custom sheet metal work, with electric power and foot pedal control.
NOTE Requires a 230/115 stepdown transformer of a minimum 500 watt capacity
- Create professional quality beads in steel and aluminum sheet metal
- Powerful 1/6hp 120v reversible electric motor make solo work easy
- Infinitely variable foot pedal motor control leaves hands free
- 24 in throat leaves plenty of room to work around even large panels
- Rated for up to 18 gauge steel and 16 gauge aluminum
- Includes 1/2" Die Set (note other dies sold separately)
- Forms precise beads, joggles and bends
This Eastwood bead roller has a 1/6hp 120v electric motor which makes it much easier to work large or long pieces without the help of friends. With a typical manual roller you need to crank the handle and manipulate the work piece at the same time, but not with our power roller. The reversible, infinitely variable, foot pedal control lets you control the speed and direction of the rollers, even while both hands are on the work. The 24 inch throat means you can roll a bead right down the center of a 4 foot wide panel if you want to. This professional strength bead roller will form beads, joggles and bends in steel sheet up to 18 gauge, and aluminum up to 16 gauge. This unit comes complete with dies to make a variety of shape beads and bends as well, for unlimited uses, right out of the box. The shaft size for option die sets is 3/4" diameter.
Eastwood Motorised Bead Roller and Stand
- Brand: Eastwood
- Product Code: 20622
- Availability: In Stock