Eastwood's Professional 7-Pc. Hammer and Dolly Set...built for pros who demand the highest-quality tools every working day
Our R&D Department set-out to build a truly professional-quality hammer and dolly set for craftsmen that's also less expensive than top-of-the-line brand names, and this 7-pc. set is the shining result. It's been engineered to our rigorous specifications using the finest raw materials, including high carbon steel and strong fiberglass handles, giving you the highest-quality tools for general body repair and custom metal-working. (See "Applications" tab below for specific uses.)
- Shrinking/Skinning Hammer
- Cross Chisel Curved
- Toe Block
- Heel Block
- General Purpose
- Light Dinging Spoon
- Pick Hammer – Blunt point for raising low points and finessing character lines. Smooth, general-finishing face.
- Cross-Chisel Curved Hammer – Curved chisel head provides access to tight inside corners. Smooth, convex face for general finishing.
- Shrinking/Skinning Hammer – Cross-hatched face for shrinking work on large, flatter surfaces. Skinning head for installing door skins, working high crown areas and character lines.
- Dinging Spoon – Offset handle and sharp edges for accessing sharp ridges and lines. DO NOT use as a pry tool.
- Heel Dolly – Works well on larger curved surfaces and sharp inside corners.
- Toe Dolly – For smoothing larger expanses. Sharp edges for corner work, and straight edges for working flanges. Thin for access in tight areas.
- General-Purpose Dolly – Cantilevered edges for access to deeply recessed corners and lips. Integral hand-hold and mass are ideal for back-up on heavier hammer strikes.
Aside from auto body repair and metal work, this hammer and dolly set can be also used for metal forming and shaping, general-purpose body repair, and custom fabrication.
Eastwood 7-Piece Professional Hammer & Dolly Set
- Brand: Eastwood
- Product Code: 11979
- Availability: In Stock