Extreme Chassis Black has 3X the resins of traditional coatings, so it's tough enough for any undercar component...choose satin or high-gloss
You've spent many hours prepping your frame and suspension parts; now top-coat it with a tough, OEM-matching formula that provides extreme durability! 3 times more resins make it 3 times more durable than our original Chassis Black.
- Improved resistance against corrosion, chips and scratches
- Resists brake fluid, fuel and solvents
- Matches OEM finish
- Apply multiple coats without lifting
- Choose 14-oz. aerosol (about 8 sq. ft. of coverage) or quart can (up to 40 sq. ft. of coverage)
- Choose satin (60-70% gloss) or high-gloss (85% gloss) finish
3 times more resins make it 3 times more durable than our original Chassis Black coating. This maximum-durability formula offers improved resistance to brake fluid, fuel, solvent, chips and scratches.
For improved adhesion on clean, bare metal, first prime with Extreme Chassis Black Primer (aerosol 11193Z; quart can 11194ZP; or gallon can 11195ZP). For rusted metal, first prime with Eastwood Rust Encapsulator. Allow 15-20 minutes between coats of Extreme Chassis Black; can be re-coated at any time without lifting.
Eastwood Extreme Chassis Black Gloss Quart
- Brand: Eastwood
- Product Code: 11173ZP
- Availability: In Stock