WHY BUY THIS EASTWOOD BEAD ROLLER TOOL?
- Add strength and rigidity to metal panels
- Make replacement floor pans, firewalls, trunk floors and more
- Create channels, flanges and a multitude of profiles
- Fabricate decorative custom designs
EASTWOOD BEAD ROLLER FEATURES
- Handles up to a 38" wide work piece
- 4 mandrels included
- Mounts securely in your bench vise
- Forms steel up to 18 gauge and aluminum up to 16 gauge
- Industry standard 22mm shafts
ADD STRENGTH AND RIGIDITY TO YOUR PROJECT'S SHEET METAL PARTS
The Eastwood Bead Roller is excellent for producing strengthening ribs in panels used in creating replacement floor pans, firewalls, trunk floors, inner fenders, etc. and also for creating decorative custom designs in door panels, dashes and much more with the range of included beaded Rollers.
INCLUDES OFFSET DIES
Also create channels, flanges and a multitude of profiles with the included offset dies. This one set of offset dies can perform the same work as many flange die sets.
MAXIMUM METAL FORMING POWER
The gear-driven design delivers maximum forming power while requiring minimal handle force for the greatest accuracy.
LARGE THROAT DEPTH
A generous 19” throat depth provides the ability to work the center of a 38” panel.
(1) 19” Throat Bead Roller Frame
(1) Crank Handle
(1) Roller Tensioning Lever
(1) Set of Offset/Tipping Dies, pre-installed
(3) Complete Sets of Roller Dies:
- 1/4” Bead Forming Dies
- 3/8” Bead Forming Dies
- 1/2” Bead Forming Dies
(6) Die Set-Screws
• Maximum material working thickness: Steel = 18 Gauge, Aluminum = 16 Gauge
• Maximum panel width (working from center) = 38"
• Throat Depth: 19 Inches
• Dimensions: 31" Width x 11" High x 5" Depth
• Weight: 50 lbs.
• Constructed of 1/2" Solid Steel Plate